Pet Photographers Worldwide

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

misty the husky puppy | puppy dog photography

So I first met Misty the Husky puppy at Amy’s Puppy Pre-school and I was instantly taken by her mystic look.

Now, being the larger-than-the-other-puppies puppy in class, Misty was clumsy in every way although she was a very bright student of Amy’s and graduated at first go.

I received a call Misty’s ‘grandma’ wanting to plan a surprise Christmas present for Misty’s ‘parents’. I had a great time photographing Misty - though a puppy, I think she’ll grow up to be a fine young lady - classy and witty at the same time. Here’s the result from our photoshoot - hope you like them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting twoguineapigs and leaving us a comment! We hope to see you again sometimes. xx