Pet Photographers Worldwide

Monday, January 9, 2012

Licking good | puppy photography

So my almost weekly trip to Amy's Puppy Preschool continues this year. Why? Maybe Harry Potter has made me mad for education. Maybe I'm just addicted to the insane lovability of these critters.

Also - I love working with Amy - she's a legend! Its great to see how her pupils grow and develop - it really shows the value of good training. We just need one for husbands now - hubby preschool. :P Now that I'm thinking about it - a preschool for my cats is also not a bad idea.

But seriously, as a photographer this "school of superstars" is a joy to work with - hope you all like the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting twoguineapigs and leaving us a comment! We hope to see you again sometimes. xx