Pet Photographers Worldwide

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saint Valentine's Day

This year’s Saint Valentine’s Day won’t be any different from the last 6 years except Ginger will not be with us.

Every year on this day, I give thanks and love to my partner and friends (and to you my online friends), and let them know how special they are in my life and how grateful I am for their friendship, love, support and kindness. And I also celebrate this special day with Wiggley, Mr Big and PF where they each will get a special treat and extra big cuddle.

I always wish Valentine’s Day was a public holiday, so I’ll make up the lost time by celebrating it a day before. Be kind to each other.

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for visiting twoguineapigs and leaving us a comment! We hope to see you again sometimes. xx