Pet Photographers Worldwide

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fancy Rear Gear

If you are a cat owner, you would have noticed how 'shy' cats are in showing their rears. Dogs, well, it depends on the individual.

I know my two black cats are especially 'shy' (not) about showing their rear ever since their first toilet training session. They were just 10 weeks old then when we found them on the streets and took them home.

I'm considering one each for Mr Big and PF. I wonder if they make little ones for the guinea pigs; then again guinea pigs don't have tails to fasten these cool rear gears on.

You can get one of these cool Rear Gears on etsy for USD $5:

Check out their website:

If you have tried them before, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting twoguineapigs and leaving us a comment! We hope to see you again sometimes. xx