Pet Photographers Worldwide

Sunday, June 3, 2012

At the launch of Dogue's new store in Cremorne | Event Documentary

A bit of a late post.

Last Wednesday, I was invited to the launch party of Dogue’s newest store, opened up in Cremorne, Sydney.

For those of you who are interstate or from overseas, Dogue is Sydney’s coolest pet shop. What could be more fun than cute pooches and happy people.

Just to give you an idea, here are the images I’ve documented from the night. Enjoy!

For those who are interested in commissioning photography for an event with me, drop me a note via my contact form on my website.



Do check out the Dogue store for their latest Winter dog coats and jumpers, not to mention matching accessories - fitted for all kinds and sizes of pooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting twoguineapigs and leaving us a comment! We hope to see you again sometimes. xx