Pet Photographers Worldwide

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Red Bubble goodies

I came home to this this evening!

I hope to find some time to take individual snapshots of each of the products ordered. So this will do for now.


For those who probably noticed, I have listed few artworks for sale on Red Bubble.

I tested out Red Bubble's shopping experience and placed an order last Wednesday for a number of items: a framed print, mounted print, canvas print, gift cards and post cards.

It didn't take them too long to arrive.

They came in nicely packed, each of the larger items in its own individual protective plastic and bubble wrap. The gift cards and post cards were transported in a tough bag (one that you can get from most branches of Australian Post ).

I must say I'm impressed with Red Bubble's shopping experience and as well as the quality they produced — I'm happy to know that when someone places an order for my artwork they will get quality finished products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting twoguineapigs and leaving us a comment! We hope to see you again sometimes. xx