Pet Photographers Worldwide

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Erratic weather

We've had a number of sunny days in the last week. Though I can't say the weather has improved much.

For every sunny day we get half to a day's worth of rain in the next. I'm not impressed. Every time it rains, the garden gets wet and it takes ages to dry up.

I took advantage of last Friday's good clear weather plus a reasonably dry lawn and let the guinea pigs out for a little run. Both boys haven't had a chance to head out into the garden this Winter.

Plus, I got to work on my 85mm f/1.2L lens in the dusk light. I must say I was happy with the result as I wanted to create a sort of dark-mystical feel. Stephen said like in the L.O.R. And the boys played and acted out their parts too - I wonder who was Frodo and Sam. I think Ginger watched too much Twilight with me and at some stage as he seemed to have missed the plot.

1/80  |  f/2.8  |  ISO 200


Wiggley, originally uploaded by twoguineapigs pet photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting twoguineapigs and leaving us a comment! We hope to see you again sometimes. xx